Review | Alpha H Cleanser, Liquid Gold & Night Treatment

alpha h balancing cleanser liquid gold eye complex night treatment cream review beauty blogger

I was invited to a QVC event a couple of months ago over in London and unfortunately, I was starting exams and my internship so I couldn't go. The lovely lady that invited me asked if I'd be interested in trying a couple of products instead. I've heard great things about Alpha H, especially Liquid Gold and I'd been searching for a new skincare since Christmas so I was excited to try a new range.

Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera 200ml
A creamy face wash which dissolves makeup easily (even eye makeup) without irritating my skin or eyes. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and clear. No greasy residue or dry tight feeling. It contains vitamin E and Aloe Vera that work to help hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Have been loving using this twice a day, it feels really nice and gentle on my skin which is needed in this crazy weather. I did notice my skin getting a little oily at first, but after a week or so that calmed down. I have combination skin and I think this is perfect for it. I quite like the smell of this stuff, it feels very fresh and clean.

Age Decay Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Treatment Cream 50ml
It says to alternative between this and Liquid Gold so that's what I've been doing. I love this for the night time. It doesn't smell too good but you can't really smell it after application so I didn't mind that. It's a really rich cream but doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or caked. It has vitamin A, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid to minimise fine lines and wrinkles and help to rejuvenate the skin while you sleep.  I have noticed less pigmentation on my cheeks since using this.

Absoluté Eye Complex 1.5ml
Don't have much to say about this except that I did notice it helped with my bags and puffy eyes in the mornings and it feels really refreshing (perfect after working on a computer for 11hrs straight!). Contains flower acids of the Hibiscus, soothing cucumber and vitamin B5. 

Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid 50ml
If you haven't heard of this yet, where have you been? I was super excited to try this and it did not disappoint. Liquid Gold (contains Glycolic Acid) removes dead skin cells, promotes growth of new cells, reduces pores, revitalises and firms the skin. It's a clear liquid that you apply using a cotton pad, it does tingle but nothing painful or uncomfortable. You can use a moisturiser but to get the full effect they recommend to skip moisturising and let it work overnight. I didn't find it dried my skin out at all, probably from using the Night Treatment Cream every other night. It lessoned the marks and acne scars on my cheek, I've noticed my skin being a lot clearer and the overall pigmentation has been reduced. It is not recommend for sensitive skin but I would definitely recommend it for oily/combination skin, I'd noticed a huge difference. I need to get another bottle!

My skin has been rather good since starting this system, with only occasional hormonal breakouts. I've noticed the overall appearance to be much better, less red and blotchy and more of a healthy clear glow. Breakouts have been less and they tend to clear up quicker. I would definitely recommend Alpha H products, apart from the smell they are brilliant! The 4 piece Radiant Skin Essentials Kit is available now for £38.46.

Have you tried any Alpha H products? 
Let me know what you thought below.
Regular posting will resume soon

*Items were sent to me. I am not being paid for this post. Opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment