2013 | A Brand New Year Full of Possibilities

Year in Photos lookback 2012 2013 new year blogger blogging resolutions MisseBlog Misse Design
Blogger Meetup | 21st Week Long Birthday Celebrations | Huge Summer Project Life Clearout | Getting rid of old memories, creating new ones | Bf's Bday | Taking part in TGI Fridays Talent show for the Ross Nugent Foundation | Celebrating 1 year together after 7 years of being "just friends" | Visiting where my dad grew up | Passing Theory test | Brothers Debs | Letting go, being motivated & creative | Raising money for Movember | Blogger Meetup | Last assignment, interviewing FM104 Phoneshow | Christmas Celebrations

Looking back over my year, I'd say that 2012 was definitely the year of moving forward. The biggest change during 2012 I think was in myself. Since I wrote A Letter To You back in April I've really worked on getting back to how I was and becoming someone I was happy with again. I feel a lot happier and I think I am a much more positive person in general lately, of course we all have our bad days. Last Christmas, I started snapping away my life on Instagram. It's amazing to look back over the year - 584 Instagram photos and 176 posts on MisseBlog. So much has happened and changed, last Christmas just seems so far away. I have so many amazing memories since my 21st birthday. I am really starting to believe in myself and am full of hope for the future.

A lot of this growth was to do with some amazing people in my life. My boyfriend has encouraged me day after day to go after what I want and he never lets me give up or feel like I can't do something. All of your lovely comments on this blog and support on MisseDesign as really made me believe in myself and know that the digital media area is somewhere I want to be when I finish college. I adore helping you all with your blogs and your feedback means so much. I wrote a post about all the beautiful wonderful blogger ladies that have impacted my life in 2012 in some way or another, they are the ones constantly supporting me and I am ever so grateful for that. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read, commented, tweeted, emailed and followed, it means so much. Hope you all have a fabulous 2013! xo

2013 - Full of Possibilities


I will be starting 2013 interning with an amazing digital media company, I have a feeling I'm going to learn and gain so much from this experience and I am so excited to start. I started MisseDesign back in September and since have had so much support, I have huge plans for MisseDesign in 2013 which I'm looking forward to working on. Apart from that, I just want to continuing growing, working and enjoying life...with less stress/migraines. What are your 2013 resolutions/plans?


Happy New Year Resolutions Design 2013 Blog Blogger Fashion Beauty Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment