Faux Leather Skirt

 outfit details: skirt: Target (on clearance in stores), top: J. Crew, shoes: Sam Edelman, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Celine, lipstick: MAC's Rebel, bag: Kate Spade, rings: Ariella

I purchased this faux leather skirt on a whim last week to attend at 80's themed charity event. At the clearance price of $12 I figured if I never wore it again I wouldn't be too upset. Since then I have fallen in love with it! I wore it Saturday night to the event and was so thrilled at how comfortable and flattering it was. I have been wanting a leather skirt for awhile but most are still too pricey even when they aren't real leather. I was so happy to have found this piece and it'll definitely be making its holiday party rounds this winter.

Linked with: What I Wore to WorkThe Lovely Blog HopThree Fer ThursdayTres Chic Fashion Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment