Party Time


I hope you all enjoyed your day off yesterday! A big thank you to all of those who have served and are currently serving our country, we are truly blessed to have such incredible men and women protecting us every day.

On Friday night we had a surprise party for my momma at my parents' house. It turned out perfectly and she was so surprised! It's been hard keeping a secret from her for this long, especially since she's usually the one decorating. My dad did all the big things but I was in charge of making it all look pretty. Let me tell you, it was a pretty hard job! I made everything with the exception of flowers from Safeway, the birthday cake, this garland, and the "50 & Fabulous" sign that my cousin and his sweet girlfriend made. My apartment floor has been covered with glitter for the last couple of weeks as each votive, candle stick, and the Happy Birthday sign required lots of it. I also loved how the party favors turned out; I set them each on cake stands that I made from dollar store plates, candlesticks, and cups from Goodwill.

I'm in love with the way everything turned out and am so grateful to all of my friends and family who helped me with it all. Happy 50th momma, I love you so much!

P.S. How gorgeous are the floral arrangements?! A big shout out to Gail from Safeway for making a Pinterest photo reality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment