A Rant & Some Pics

 photo image_1_zpsf89777ef.jpg
Oh hey, I'm wearing my favorite dress again.
 photo image_2_zps3af050c6.jpg
Lappert's= ice cream lover's heaven.
 photo photo_zps6529ba5c.jpg
Where my Papa proposed to my Grammy when they were both in their 70's, awwwww.
 photo image_3_zps8abd094c.jpeg
View from dinner... can I go back now?
 photo image_4_zps1a8a6944.jpg
Sunnies, popovers, and a messy bun = Hawaiian uniform.
 photo image_zps35bb43ac.jpeg
Been wanting these mint babies forever, Nords finally had em in my size, wahoo!














































































































































































You guys, this week has been rough. Now that's slightly dramatic, it just feels as though it will never end.

For some strange reason I can't sleep... I'm exhausted all day long but as soon as my head hits the pillow, my mind starts to race. Plus the fact that I've had a headache that makes me want to cry for 4 days nonstop. Okay, I'm done complaining now.

I guess it's just hitting me that I graduate in December and the future is well, here. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and that scares the heck out of me. All these fears about the future, whether it's about school, a job, moving home, leaving friends, Christian and I's relationship, just won't stop. Maybe this is a little too personal for the blog but eh, whatever.

I started my nannying job this week and I love it so much. The kids are just the sweetest and we have so much fun swimming, painting, watching movies, and baking. I feel slightly guilty though that my mind is always elsewhere.

I'm hoping that this weekend will give me time to relax, catch up on sleep, and compose my thoughts.

So sorry for the rant, it's just one of those weeks ya know? Not bad, just... weird.

I've attached a few recent Instagrams and photos from Hawaii, enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment