Monochromatic

 photo IMG_3916_zpsc7bb2670.jpg photo IMG_3922_zps8d9fbdae.jpg photo IMG_3918_zps14ebb4b8.jpg

 photo IMG_3924_zpsc4ead8e7.jpg
outfit details: top: Old Navy, jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack, bag: Clare Vivier, sunglasses: Free People, sunglasses: STYLE/STALK, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot Renegade, Stella & Dot Arrow

I'm loving that so many women are ditching fashion "rules" and just going for it. I've seen monochromatic outfits done many ways and really wanted to try it myself. Although the white is a magnet for stains, it makes me feel so summery.

Has anyone else tried the monochromatic look? If so, add your link in a comment so I can check it out :)

Linked with:
Style Sessions
Real Girl Style
Whatever Whenever Wednesday
What I Wore Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment