The Desert Muse

Hello everyone!! My name is Amelia from The Desert Muse, and I'm super excited to be doing a guest post on my good friend Ainslee's blog today! We've been friends since our Junior year of high school, and I can remember she would always be my shopping buddy. Even though we have polar opposite styles, we still pushed each to buy and try new things that we might not have if we were shopping alone. Ainslee was definitely the one who encouraged me the most to start my blog and I'm so happy she did!

 photo DSC_0200_zps625a93a4.jpg
























So a little more about myself... I am 20 years old and I live in Arizona. I've been obsessed with all things fashion since the 6th grade. I wouldn't know how to describe my style at all. I can say for sure it isn't girly. I'm obsessed with black and white stripes, and tend to buy things a little to big for me. Nordstrom and Free People are my happy places, even though I'm a bargain hunter. 
 photo 8_zps6957f315.jpg





































My blog is nothing short of an exact representation of who I am. I won't take pictures of an outfit that I wouldn't wear. The reason I started my blog was to simply push myself to try something new and step out of the box. And maybe inspire at least one of you along the way!


P.S. Isn't she adorable? Amelia and I are so close but have such opposite styles and I just love it! We inspire eachother and have so much fun when we are together :) Stop by The Desert Muse and give some love to her new bloggy please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment