Dress Love & Groopdealz


outfit details: dress: J. Crew, shoes: Stuart Weitzman (similar), jacket: Banana Republic, bag: Tory Burch, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot, gift, sunglasses: Karen Walker, lipstick: MAC's Rebel, belt: J. Crew





Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding the engagement, it warms my heart to hear everyone's kind words! 

I found this dress while Black Friday shopping and completely fell in love. It's so versatile and can be worn throughout the winter with tights as well as the spring with bright sandals. Plus, it's on sale AND super comfortable, a win all around!

If you're looking for some inexpensive and stylish Christmas gifts, head over to Groopdealz. They have so many wonderful pieces for the home, the little ones, and the stylish gals!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Wristology watch giveaway!

Linked with: Funday Monday, Watch What I'm WearingWeekend Shenanigans, Monday Mingling, Style Sessions, My Girlish Whims, I Feel PrettyTrend Spin Linkup, WIWW, What I Wore to Work, Tres Chic Fashion Thursday, Spotlight Weekly, Wednesday Style Connection

0 comments:

Post a Comment