Aéropostale Event






outfit details: top: J. Crew, jeans: Joe's via Nordstrom Rack, shoes: J. Crew, bag: Louis Vuitton, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Karen Walker, watch: Michael Kors, rings: J. Crew, Brandy Melville, Ariella, Etsy  

As a few of you may have noticed, I now have an Aéropostale VIP banner on my sidebar. A couple of weeks ago Aéropostale invited me to be a part of their VIP program for bloggers and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Aéropostale has completely revamped their clothing style and their new fall line is to die for. This is the outfit I wore to the fall unveiling last night. I unfortunately forgot to take the camera to the event so I don't have any photos but it was so much fun! I got some amazing new pieces that I will be styling throughout the week so stay tuned :)

P.S. I also have naked nails this week... I'm not happy about it but they need a break. I usually don't get "gel", but I did a couple of times this summer for vacations and my poor nails are so thin now. 

Don't forget to enter this amazing $500 Giveaway!

Linked with:


0 comments:

Post a Comment