Summer Lipsticks

 photo IMG_5984_zps8fd76095.jpg photo IMG_5980_zpsbab89fe5.jpg photo IMG_5974_zps8fc703aa.jpg photo IMG_5981_zps3084fba3.jpg








































































































































Yay for it being Wednesday! It's movie day with the kiddos today, my favorite. Oh, and I'm shopping the Nords Anniversary pre-sale...perfect day.

The lipsticks above are my must-haves for summer. I love that I will be able to transition a lot of them to the fall as well. Most of these are statement lipsticks, bright and intended to be an "accessory". My two everyday colors are YSL Sheer Candy #9 and MAC's Politely Pink. I am in LOVE with YSL's Sheer Candy line, they're glossy and hydrating with just a hint of color (not to mention they smell amazing) but it pained me to spend $35 on lipstick. I've discovered that drugstore lipstick can be just as lovely! My only recommendation is to keep your reciept in case the color doesn't end up working out.

What are your favorite summer lipsticks? I'd love to hear, I'm always looking for new colors :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment