Edgy Meets Glam






outfit details: jacket: Aéropostale c/o, dress: Banana Republic, shoes: Steve Madden, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, necklace: J. Crew, bracelets: Stella & Dot Renegade, Stella & Dot Arrow, vintage, sunglasses: Chanel via Ebay, lipstick: MAC's Candy Yum Yum


I think this may just be my favorite outfit, ever. I am so in love with this fabulous Aéropostale jacket. Can it be fall yet so I can wear it everyday?

On a side note, I have been wondering for months why my photos look so clear and vibrant on my computer but so dull when I post them. I finally figured it out last night, hallelujah!! Happier than a camel on hump day ;) I'm getting prouder of my images each and every day, I know it takes time. Christian isn't a professional photographer and I'm sure as heck not a professional editor but we are getting there. Thanks for takes amazing pictures C!

Linked with:
WIWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment