Some More Stripes





outfit details: dress: BCBG (mom's), shoes: DVF, bag: Prada via Poshmark, necklace: Forever 21 (old), sunglasses: Celine via Ebay, rings: Etsy, Brandy Melville, Nordstrom, J. Crew, lipstick: MAC's Im-passioned

So let's just talk about the fact that this dress accentuates everything. That's good for my lady lumps and booty but bad for my hips and love handles. I told Christian I felt slightly like Kim Kardashian when I was wearing it, she's one confident woman.

On a side note, did anyone else LOVE how Kate Middleton looked while she and William introduced their son to the world? She looked so stunning and fresh but not stick thin; there was still a little bump in her belly. I'm just so happy to see women who are real, it's quite refreshing. That's true beauty.

linked with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment