First Day of Fall

outfit details: top: Equipment, jeans: Cielo, sunglasses: Prada, shoes: Tory Burch, lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte #11, bag: Prada via Poshmark, earrings: J. Crew (in store), bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot Eden, Stella & Dot Renegade

As you all may know, yesterday was the first day of fall. It sure didn't feel like it here in Arizona but I didn't really expect it to. I'll be the girl busting out my sweaters and boots as soon as it dips below 85. I just get too excited! Until then, I'm trying to mix in some fall prints and denim to match the season without dying of heat stroke. 

How were everyone's weekends? Christian and I went to a wonderful dinner at the Melting Pot (fondue) on Friday night and it was delicious! I also headed home for about 24 hours to see my parents before they spend the next couple of weeks on vacation. And most exciting of all, I found out I got an A+ on a test I thought I bombed, oh the joys of college! Thank goodness it's my last semester ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment