Pleather



outfit details: top: Nordstrom, jeans: Gap, shoes: DVF, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, necklace: J. Crew, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot, C Wonder, rings: Ariella, lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte #11, sunglasses: Prada

Pleather always made me think of hip hugging 70's bell bottoms in ridiculous colors, until now. I love the look of leather clothing but can't get myself to splurge quite yet (unless some fabulous jacket comes along). Thankfully though, there are so many great faux leather options out there that pleather has taken on a whole new meaning.

On another note, I dropped Christian off early this morning for his first University of Arizona golf tournament. I'm so proud of him for qualifying for this first tournament as a newbie on the team. And guess what? They're going to Pebble Beach! Lucky ducks, I told him I was gonna sneak into his suitcase ;)

Thanks for reading pretties!

Linked with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment