Down and Out

Hey pretties! I hope everyone is doing well. It's been so beautiful here in Arizona and I couldn't be more excited for the start of fall.

I'm so sorry for the lack of presence around here, I wish I could say that I've been too busy to post but unfortunately I haven't been feeling so well. To make a long story short I went to a third doctor today as I've had flu like symptoms for about 2 weeks. I was hardly able to get out of bed at the end of last week and the nights seem to be the worst. I'm hoping that we are finally getting some answers though. The doctor is thinking I may have mono but we will know for sure in a couple of days.

Until then I'm going to be relaxing and trying to do as much school work as possible. I miss blogging like crazy but the thought of getting dressed up and standing in front of a camera makes me cringe a bit. I want to thank you all for reading and for sticking with me through these rough times. I truly am blessed. I know that although I feel pretty darn terrible, things could be a whole lot worse. I'm so grateful to have access to a doctor, people to take care of me, and medicine to lessen my symptoms.

And, tomorrow is October 1st! In my opinion, the start of one of the best months. I may or may not have already decided on a Halloween costume and watched Hocus Pocus... As soon as I'm feeling better I'm going to make Christian take me to a pumpkin patch and on a drive up to Mt. Lemmon (near where I live) to see some signs of fall. Maybe I will even bust out my boots, things are getting crazy around here I tell ya.

Thank you again for reading, I promise to check in again soon and resume outfit posts as soon as my body allows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment