"Summer" Sweater


outfit details: top: J. Crew, jeans: Joe's via Nordstrom Rack, shoes: Tory Burch, bag: LV, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Karen Walker, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot, vintage, rings: Ariella

I don't know if you all have noticed but I'm not really a short sleeve type of girl. Not for any particular reason, I just never find any cute "blouses" that have shorter sleeves. They all seem to be t-shirts which I'm not the biggest fan of. Therefore, I always end up buying button downs, popovers, and sweaters. Since sweaters aren't quite conducive to the Arizona weather, I'm dying to wear them! I finally just decided to sweat it out one night last week while at dinner with Christian. Can you tell I'm ready for fall? ;)

How were everyone's weekends? I spent mine doing homework, relaxing, and hanging out lots with my girlfriends. We had a sleepover, library date, Target run (always necessary), and wonderful dinners together. I figured I'd include a few pictures since I want to start including a but more about my life outside of "outfits", sorry for the poor Iphone photo quality. Thanks for stopping by!





Linked with: Funday Monday, My StyleWatch What I'm WearingCreative MondayWeekend Shenanigans, Monday MinglingFashion Informant

0 comments:

Post a Comment