Booties



outfit details: dress: Lulu's, booties: DV by Dolce Vita, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, necklace: J. Crew, bracelets: Stella & Dot Eden, Stella & Dot Renegade, vintage, rings: Ariella, Lulu's, sunglasses: Karen Walker

Good news, I'm back up and running! I did end up having mono and although I'm completely exhausted I feel much better than I did before.

I ordered this dress from Lulu's last week and love it's patriotic colors and flowy shape (yes, I know "flowy" isn't a word). I debated whether or not to wear heels or flats with it but ultimately decided on booties. They aren't too dressy but are a step up from sandals. Plus, they add a fun western flare and fall style to the look. I only own one pair of booties but am looking so forward to buying more for the cooler months ahead.

Linked with: Trend Spin Linkup

0 comments:

Post a Comment