AZ Fall + Groopdealz Week 3

outfit details: blouse: J. Crew, vest: J. Crew, shoes: Tory Burch, skirt: J. Crew, bag: Prada, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Karen Walker, earrings: Forever 21, rings: Ariella, phone case: J. Crew
Groopdealz 3






































jeans - scarf - necklace
I threw this outfit together to head to brunch last weekend and immediately felt like it wasn't quite the look I was going for. As the day wore on, I ended up completely falling in love with it. Funny how that happens.... The mixture of denim, wool, and silk gave it the perfect "AZ fall" feel and it was an unbelievably comfortable combination. 

Groopdealz has some really fun accessories this week and I'm loving the jeans and skirts on their site as well. Check it all out here!

Linked with: Whatever Goes WednesdayMy Girlish Whims, I Feel Pretty,

0 comments:

Post a Comment