Groovy


outfit details: top: J. Crew, vest: Dillards, jeans: Gap, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, sunglasses: Chanel, lipstick: MAC's Candy Yum Yum, necklace: J. Crew

The first thing Christian said to me when I walked up in this outfit was, "Well, you look groovy!". Not necessarily the best compliment in the world, but I'll take it. It made for a nice "peace sign" pose, that's for sure! I just get so bored of the same fall looks and like to mix them up with different colors and styles so I thought the bright lipstick and flared jeans added something fun.

Christian and I are headed to Idaho today to see his family. I can't wait for the beautiful weather, yummy food, and wonderful company. Have an amazing weekend and I will see you all back here on Monday! :)

Linked with: Trend Spin LinkupWhat I Wore to WorkThe Lovely Blog HopThree Fer ThursdayTres Chic Fashion ThursdayFriday's FiveFriday's Fab FavoritesSpotlight WeeklyAloha Friday Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment