Groopdealz


Groopdealz is an awesome boutique website that offers major discounts on stylish pieces. Their deals last for 3 days and feature clothing, accessories, home decor, and so much more. I will be sharing my must haves each Wednesday with you all but don't forget to purchase something right away if you want it! Pieces go quick, and again, the sales are only up for 3 days. I can remember my cousin Katie telling me about Groopdealz when it first came out, I fell in love right away. She still sends out group texts to us girls reminding us of sales that we may be interested in. Not only does Groopdealz have adorable pieces but many of them are also "inspired" versions of much more expensive pieces for super affordable prices, what's better than that?! If you haven't checked out Groopdealz I strongly recommend that you do. 

My favorites for this week are the colored stone necklace, camo and leather sleeve jacket, and the printed throw pillows

0 comments:

Post a Comment