Chevron Sweater

outfit details: sweater: Designer Boulevard, shirt: J. Crew, jeans: LC for Kohl's, boots: Corso Como, belt: Target, bag: Tory Burch, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Prada, lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte #7, rings: Ariella, Kate Spade

On Saturday we spend most of the day driving through Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, and walking around Jackson Hole. It was such a beautiful drive! I got to see buffalo and was pretty darn excited about it. I snapped so many amazing photos and was in love with the scenery.

Christian took these pictures after lunch in Jackson. It was such a cute little downtown area! Oh, and I think I've found my new favorite sweater. It's so warm and cozy, goes with everything, and is the best print- chevron; thanks momma!

Linked with: Style SessionsWhatever Whenever WednesdayWhatever Goes WednesdayMy Girlish Whims, I Feel Pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment