A Favorite + Decision Making




outfit details: top: gift from my sweet friend via Francesca's, skirt: J. Crew, shoes: DVF, sunglasses: Karen Walker via Ebay, necklace: J. Crew, rings: J. Crew, Ariella, watch: Michael Kors, bag: Prada via Poshmark, lipstick: MAC's Candy Yum Yum

I can't seem to get away from my favorite combo- black and pink. It's so girly and fun. I'm also loving this new top from my sweet friend Morgan; it has amazing pearl buttons as well. I love little details like that.

Moving back to Tucson for the fall is a little emotional. It's my last undergraduate semester and becoming a "big girl" is scaring the heck out of me. Grad school, a REAL job, wha??? I'm currently seeking applications for someone to make these big decisions for me, I just can't do it. In better news, heading to Tucson means new photo locations (like the one pictured), yay!


Linked with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment