The Perfect Blouse



























outfit details: top: C Wonder, jeans: Joe's via Nordstrom Rack, necklace: J. Crew, shoes: Shoedazzle, clutch: Clare Vivier, sunglasses: Prada via Nordstrom Rack, rings: Ariella, lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #9

It's no question that I'm a dress/skirt girl, but I love a good blouse and denim combo. It's so hard for me to find blouses that fit perfectly, especially silk ones. It seems that if I find a blouse that doesn't overwhelm my petite frame and short arms, it's then too tight around the chest (gaping). I ventured into C Wonder while on vacation last week though, and completely fell in love with this one. It hits my curves perfectly and the arms aren't too long for me, yay! It's a tad pricey but I know that it'll be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come.

On a side note, Christian and I celebrated our anniversary last night with an AMAZING steak dinner. Seriously the best dinner I've had in months. These jeans were just a tad tight afterward ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment