On Being A Bad Blogger

I have a confession to make, I've been a bad blogger. I'm sure you all have noticed.... I am truly sorry. I love this blog and the amazing community that comes with it. I've just had so much going on lately that I've completely pushed it to the side. I can promise you that this isn't permanent, I have a post ready for tomorrow!

I moved back to Tucson this past weekend, started all of my classes, and have been interviewing for jobs. Let's just say that I'm a tad overwhelmed. What I really need to figure out is how to balance all of this. The summer was easy, working part time left plenty of time for blogging. I'm thinking that the best option will be to prepare posts on the weekends, so we are going to try that. If any of you pro bloggers have tips I'd love to hear them! My sweet photographer is so busy as well. He's on the university golf team (yay!) and taking a full load of classes. Once we both get a schedule worked out I know blogging will find its place.

I didn't think I would miss blogging as much as I do though, I'm going through major withdrawals. Plus, I have so many outfit posts planned in my head lol. Now I've just got to put them all together.

Thank you all so much for reading my blog. Thank you for supporting me, lifting me up, and sticking with me through these ups and downs. I really appreciate the loyalty and kind words. Happy Wednesday pretties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment