Sunday Best





outfit details: top: J. Crew, skirt: Halogen, shoes: DVF, bag: Prada via Poshmark, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Michael Kors, bracelets: vintage, Stella & Dot Arrow, Stella & Dot Eden

My Sunday best included a simple tee with a pencil skirt and fun jewels this week, I love being able to reinvent basics like a tee and black skirt.

My weekend was pretty dang exciting. I have to brag a bit; my talented boyfriend won the Arizona Amateur Golf Championship! He beat out over 140 players (including university players) over a course of 6 days and claimed the championship. I'm thinking those university coaches are kicking themselves right about now. I spent Saturday watching the last round with his family, it was pretty nerve racking but I'm just so happy he came out on top. Oh, and he's pretty famous now too; made it in the AZ Republic and AZ Golf Magazine. ;) He gave a sweet speech after his win and thanked me, I just love that boy. Remember me when you're at the Master's babe!

I'm also guest posting on Kahana's blog today, check it out!

I, along with 24 fabulous bloggers, teamed up to bring you a  Sizzlin Summer Giveaway!! And the Sizzlin Summer Giveaway winners are Kelly Rogers and Natalie Bruening! Congratulations, you will both receive a $250 Visa gift card to purchase whatever your little heart desires. We are so excited for both of you and can't wait to see what you two will purchase! Please emailkatelinjstaples@gmail.com with your contact information.  Thank you to everyone that entered the giveaway! Stay tuned for more fun things to come! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment