Season Finale





outfit details: top: J. Crew, jeans: Joe's via Nordstrom Rack, shoes: Ann Taylor, bag: Tory Burch, necklace: J. Crew, sunglasses: Karen Walker, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot Renegade, Stella & Dot Eden, lipstick: MAC's Politely Pink 

I'm writing this while watching the Bachelorette... needless to say it's all I can think about. I mean, how can she really love him while she's claiming to have just had her heart broken? But it all seems so romantic, and I'm obsessed with Chris. They're just adorable. Please don't tell me this is all fake, it's real people I just know it. And they're gonna live happily ever after.

Yet another reason I'm ready for fall: good TV! What are your favorite fall shows? I'm ready for Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries for sure.

Linked with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment