Calling All J. Crew Lovers



Hello pretties! I'm writing this post through my IPad as I wanted a little break from my computer on vacation. Bear with me, I'm not quite used to it. As I had mentioned before, I'm in Newport for my grandma's birthday and it's been so wonderful so far! We've shopped and ate our way through town, my idea of vacation ;) My mom and I had originally planned on staying through Saturday but a few things came up so we will be heading home a couple days early while the rest of my family stays with my grandma.

Luckily though, leaving early means I get to attend J. Crew's Style Sessions! I will be making a quick trip to Tucson Thursday evening to attend and would love for all of you local gals to join me. If you don't live in Tucson, make sure to head to your local J. Crew to check out their new line. I can't wait, I love seeing what J. Crew will come out with next!

Stay tuned for vacation photos and Style Session event photos later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment