Red Kicks


Ainslee's outfit: top: J. Crew, skirt: J. Crew (similar), shoes: J. Crew, bag: Clare Vivier, sunglasses: Celine via Ebay, necklaces: Forever 21, J. Crew, bracelets: vintage, J. Crew, lipstick: MAC's Lady Danger

Amber's outfit

Happy Thursday pretties! Today I'm teaming up with the fabulous Amber of Face It Catalog to style our new red flats. Great minds think alike, clearly. We are both rocking basics with glam details and some hot red lips. Stop by Amber's blog and say hi, don't you just love meeting other bloggers??

On a side note, I apologize for the bug bites on my legs. I got eaten up watching Christian play golf and the darn things just aren't very attractive.

My momma and I are headed to Tucson today to move my things back for my last semester of college, craziness.

Linked with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment