Style Sessions + An Outfit









outfit details: top: J. Crew, jeans: Joe's via Nordstrom, shoes: DVF, bag: Prada via Poshmark, sunglasses: Karen Walker via Ebay, lips: YSL Rouge Volupte #11, watch: Michael Kors, rings: Ariella, bracelet: J. Crew

I attended J. Crew Style Sessions last night and I'm in love with just about everything. Their fall line is full of embellished tops, leather detailing, and amazing pants. I picked up a few tops that I can't wait to wear... hurry up fall! My photographer did an amazing job, I had to include a photo of him ;)

Linked with: Funday MondayMy StyleWatch What I'm WearingWeekend ShenanigansMonday Mingling, Welcome to the WeekendAloha Friday Blog HopFriday's Five LinkupBest of Friday StyleFriday's Fab FavoritesSpotlight WeeklySummer StyleThe Lovely Blog HopThree Fer ThursdayWIWW, Whatever Whenever WednesdayWhatever Goes WednesdayMy Girlish WhimsFashion InformantI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions

0 comments:

Post a Comment