Simplicity







outfit details: top: J. Crew, jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack, shoes: Steve Madden, bag: Coach, necklace: J. Crew, bracelets: J. Crew, Stella & Dot Renegade, Stella & Dot Arrow, vintage, sunglasses: Prada, lipstick: MAC's Pink Nouveau

Fellow Fashion bloggers, have you ever had that "perfect" photo location in mind, taken the photos, and then realized the location wasn't so perfect? Welp, these photos pretty much sum that up. Oh well, as I've said before, my photos aren't professional but we are working on it!

I love a chambray buttondown with crisp white jeans for a simple look. Throw on some fun jewels and lipstick and you're ready for the day!

How were everyone's weekends? Mine was wonderful. Momma and I went to Tucson to set up my bedroom for the final semester. I got to see two of my sweet girlfriends while I was there and ate lots of Mexican food, pretty perfect I'd say.


Linked with:



0 comments:

Post a Comment